dimanche 28 février 2016

2003 clio mk2 HELP !!

Junior Member

 

Join Date: Feb 2016

Posts: 1

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2003 clio mk2 HELP !!


Hi all. 2 days ago i fitted a different stereo into my clio. All was working fine unitl I pushed the stereo into place and accidentally caught wiring for the door locks which appears to have caused a short circuit which has left me with no interior or exterior lights, heater fan, and starter motor. Have checked immobiliser light and all seems ok there, have checked all fuses and they appear ok, wondering if it is a relay problem however how can i check this ? Can anyone tell me what the heck I may have done please

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2003 clio mk2 HELP !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire