dimanche 28 février 2016

My V8 Capri

Platinum member

 
batfink5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015

Posts: 5,305

Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post

Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1

Thanks: 1,324

Thanked 1,094 Times in 858 Posts

Re: My V8 Capri


Very nice ...nice engine you have in there ...I never got beyond a 3l ...Son in laws pal had a nice one with a V8 with the confederate flag on it he had agarage restoring them


“It's a kilt, dumbass. It's only a skirt if I'm wearing underwear.”

Currently in batfink5's garage:
Laguna MKIII 2.0dci dynamique, Clio dynamique tom tom, Vauxhall zafira & Mazda Mx5

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



My V8 Capri

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire