dimanche 28 février 2016

Petrol in a diesel

Diamond member

 
bbstoke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012

Posts: 223

Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post

Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1

Thanks: 20

Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

Send a message via AIM to bbstoke

Petrol in a diesel


Hi
As the title says, I've put Petrol in my diesel (doh!)
Had about £15 of diesel already and planning to drive from Stoke to Newcastle Upon Tyne on Tuesday
After a nightmare of a day at work I went to fill up for this trip
Started to fuel and after putting £8 in I noticed It was petrol
Stopped and went into the shop, man gave me a Fuel doctor number to ring.
After 10 minutes of ringing and no answer I hung up
Went back into the shop and the guy says just fill up with diesel and it should be OK
I put £40 in, bare in mind already had £15 in it so about 15% petrol to diesel, drove off and it was fine.
Still planning the journey in Tuesday
Does anyone know if this will be ok or has any advise and on what to do? FYI I do have a petrol car as well so that's why I just a had a memory lapse ( just trying to make myself look less thick)
Regards
Steve

Currently in bbstoke's garage:
Laguna 111 Coupe GT 180, Re-Mapped- Peugeot 207 sw Vti

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Petrol in a diesel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire