vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Scenic 2000 Automatic Gear Stick Stuck

Hello,

Last night, when I arrived back home, I put the car into Park from Drive, but as I did so, the gear stick moved without any resistance at all and I instantly realised that something was wrong. It then seemed to get stuck in the "2" gear and I then couldn't move the stick at all. The car then wouldn't start up again and the brake pedal couldn't be pressed down.

I had a quick look on here and saw that there is a manual button release under the gear stick cover, which I pressed this morning. This allowed me to get the car back into Park. I've since played around with it and the car now "seems" to be working ok again.

Does anyone know what cause this problem? It's never happened before. I was wondering if I hadn't properly stopped before putting it into Park maybe?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Scenic 2000 Automatic Gear Stick Stuck

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire