jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Heater fan sticking

Heater fan sticking


My clio mk 3 heater fan is sticking. I have removed the glove compartment to get access to the fan resistor,when I wiggle the wires going into it nothing happens, removed the connectors had a look doesn't seem to be anything melted but when I tap the fan casing behind the resistor with a screwdriver the fan works when I switch the ignition off then on again sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't so I just tap the casing and it comes on. Any ideas why it's not working all the time?
Does this mean the fan is ok and it's some of the connectors causing the problem.

Currently in Slimgraham's garage:
Renault clio mk3 2007

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Heater fan sticking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire