samedi 28 novembre 2015

Max load question in boot - Megane Coupe 3

Hi all,

Need to move some Kitchen Floor tiles in my Coupe and now that they're in the car I'm wondering if I'm over the limit. I've the back-seat down and have 17 boxes of tiles and 4 bags of grout in the back of the car.

Altogether I've about 480 kg and the car is obviously noticeably lower at the back! I'm worried about making an hour and a half run with them if I'm way over the limit. Based on the info from the door card below about the rear axle allowing 920 kg..... am i OK with this?

If i am OK, should i be upping the tyre pressure?

The door card says

1. Max Authorized Load - 1728kg

2. GTW (Gross train weight: vehicle
fully loaded, with trailer) - 3028kg

3. MPAW (Maximim Permissible
Weight) for front axle 990kg

4. MPAW on rear axle. 920kg

thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Max load question in boot - Megane Coupe 3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire