vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Retro fit Bluetooth Clio Tom Tom mk3

Good afternoon, I just purchased a 2011 Clio dynmique 1.2 16v Tom Tom. I love it but it really annoys me that it doesn't have BT or hands free calling.

It is fitted with the classic radio which looks a bit out of place because it doesn't match the gloss back trim. I think maybe the previous owner switched the head units before selling it on.

Any way I'm hoping a kind soul could answer a few questions for me.

1. Would it be enough to purchase a Renault head unit with integrated BT? I have seen them on ebay for £100

2. Is there a way of checking if my car was fitted with BT as standard or a factory option?

3. Looking at the 2012 brochure it sais BT was standard in this model. Was it standard in the 2011 range?

I'm hoping just buying a new head unit is enough. But then again these things always end up more complicated than they have to be.

Many thanks

Nods

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Retro fit Bluetooth Clio Tom Tom mk3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire