samedi 28 novembre 2015

OBD Reader - Parking sensors

OK, Thanks. Thought £7 was too good to be true!

My Parking sensor fault:
Its on a 2006 Automatic G/Box Scenic with Renault factory fitted front and rear parking sensors.
When working, it works fine for a while. Then it starts giving a random beep every now and again (the system is always on, to warn of pedestrians / cyclists etc being too close). Then when I'm getting really peeved with the random beeps, the system seems to go into a fault mode, where on starting the car (whether in park or not) The rear speakers give a 3 second beep, and the parking sensor system no longer functions at all.
If I disconnect the battery, the system appears to re-set, but I have to reprogram the radio code and re-set the electric windows etc. I dont really want to pay big wads of cash to get Renault to tell me whats wrong. I've tried listening to the sensors for clicking, but it only works with the engine running, so that's a little tricky.

Dunno what to look for to find the source of the fault.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



OBD Reader - Parking sensors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire