vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Mk3 megane 1.6 i music, no power!

Well, yesterday I cleaned out my baby top to bottom, filled her back to the brim only to go out this morning and find it won't start.

Power to dash but not the radio. Light all work as does alarm

When I place my keycard in, then press start there is simply a small click near the fusebox everytime I press start.

I opend up the bonnet as I'd wiped it all over the day before to get it all shiney and there is also a humming/buzzing noise coming from what sounds to be from the back centre of the engine bay. The only thing is different is the fact it got a full tank of Super unleaded petrol.

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Mk3 megane 1.6 i music, no power!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire