lundi 30 novembre 2015

Mk1 Megane -IR key reprogramming & radio code input

So my renault megane Mk1 has a second IR key which I had to put new batteries in. It doesn't operate the locks or immobilizer on the car though.
I've read up on here and threads seem to say to hold the button on the dash to lock the car with the ignition on and the immobilizer light should start flashing on the dash to show the car code I should then be able to sync up the key.... But it doesn't do anything, however long I hold that button on the dash!

Can anyone help me with this?

My second problem is the original radio is in the car but that has also lost its code. I have obtained the code for the radio but it won't let me enter any numbers when I turn the radio on? It just flashes that first zero on the dash display. Can anyone help me explain why I can't enter the numbers or is the radio knackered?

Thanks,
Rob

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Mk1 Megane -IR key reprogramming & radio code input

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire