dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Megane I - Heater Blower Fan

I've just bought a Renault Megane Mk1 today for little cash. I was made aware of all the problems when buying and went ahead.
One of the problems is that the heater fan doesn't work within the car....I thought this would be an easy solution and watched some videos on youtube etc but they all seemed to relate to the Mk2 Megane.

I think I've now discovered that the Mk1 fan is beneath the scuttle panel near the windscreen wipers?

How the HELL do I get it out of there??

Could there be any other places I should check first to see if they are the solution? (checked the fuse, wasn't that)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megane I - Heater Blower Fan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire