mercredi 25 novembre 2015

1.9 Diesel Menage Coupe Oil Type

Hi,

My car has recently started warning me that the engine oil is low. I'm looking to top this up, but for 1) I have no idea about engine oil, and 2) I have no idea what type I should be using.

I understand there is a difference between the oil if the car has a DPF fitted, but I'm unsure if mine has.

I have lost the handbook so can't check that either.

My car is a Renault Megane Coupe 2011 Diesel with:

Vehicle make RENAULT
Date of first registration 07 March 2011
Year of manufacture 2011
Cylinder capacity (cc) 1870cc
CO***8322;Emissions 135 g/km
Fuel type DIESEL
Vehicle type approval M1
Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY
Revenue weight 1823kg

Can anyone help me in finding the right type of oil? Please

Thanks,

Richard

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



1.9 Diesel Menage Coupe Oil Type

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire