mardi 22 décembre 2015

1.9dci OBD Code P1431

Hi All,
I have megane 2 cc 1.9dci with check injection message displayed. The car seams to be in limp mode as its very low on power.

read the fault codes with a elm327 to find the following codes logged.

P0670 which I know is glow plug circuit but I dont think the glow plugs are causing the issue as the vehicle starts very easy even in the coldest conditions.-c

P1431, I suspect this to be the problem and cannot clear it.

I have read the other threads in the forum for P1431 but hasnt really been confirmed as what was the problem.
Is it the DPF can i take reading with the torque pro app to confirm the DPF ?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me or give advice to narrow down cause ?

Thanks Andy

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



1.9dci OBD Code P1431

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire