mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Laguna 2 1.6 Air Con Compressor Pulley

Hi all,

Have a problem I'm hoping someone will be able to answer.
I am in the process of replacing the bearing on my air con compressor pulley. I have got the clutch off, pulley off, bearing out. The kit I bought to remove the clutch is this one http://ift.tt/1NMiFWy

I did not buy this kit from Amazon, or for this price, but the contents are identical to what I have.
But I have a problem. There does not seem to be a clutch installer tool to suit the Laguna compressor in the kit. The thread on the two installer tools is different. I don't mind modifying one of the installer tools to work, but to do so I need to identify the threads on the shaft for the retainer nut. The nut fits a 13mm socket, which leads me to think its an M8 thread. But any M8 screws if tried with the compressor nut seem loose..... Can anyone verify what size, and pitch, thread the nut/shaft of the compressor is? Or can anyone post a link for a clutch installation tool which works?
Thanks for your help.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna 2 1.6 Air Con Compressor Pulley

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire