mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Foglight symbol comes on when I brake or indicate!

Whenever I brake or indicate in my 2002 Clio, the fog light symbol on the dash comes on! The fog lights themselves are not coming on when this happens, and all the lights are working properly at the rear (including the brake lights and fogs when switched on), except when braking, there is a dim glow from both indicators.

I have had all the bulbs out and put them back in again, there is no visible corrosion and both earth blocks are clean and tight.

Can anyone suggest where to look next please?

Thanks!
Barry.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Foglight symbol comes on when I brake or indicate!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire