mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Tomtom screen with me wood radio

Tomtom screen with me wood radio


Hi, I'm new to the forum and hope I have asked this question in the correct area.
I own a Renault megane 2010 dynamic Tomtom, and have just installed a Kenwood head unit. The only issue is that even when the head unit is switched on, the sat nav screen doesn't appear, all that turns on is the digital clock and temperature gauge, before hand once the radio was turned on, the satnav screen turned on, and now I'm completely stumped! I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on this issue
Thanks in advance
Andrew

Currently in Andrewnicholson95's garage:
2010 Renault Megane Dynamic Tomtom 1.9dci 130ps

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Tomtom screen with me wood radio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire