mardi 22 décembre 2015

2011 Clio not unlocking

Hi I've got a late 2011 Clio iMusic and it doesn't always unlock when pressing the unlock button on the key. I've tried new batteries and still have the same problem.

It could be an issue with the key in which case I can get a replacement however I noticed when attempting to unlock the vehicle manually (i.e. putting the key in the lock on the passenger door), only the passenger door opens until I put the key in the ignition, then all of the doors open. Is this normal? If not, any ideas on what could be the problem?

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2011 Clio not unlocking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire