mardi 10 novembre 2015

2006 Renault Clio 3 dci, check injection light and starting issues

hi guys, so i have a mk3 clio dci and it has developed some issues, the check injection light is on with the spanner light, the car was struggling to start especially when cold and would take a while to start, and when its hot it would sometimes start more or less instantly but not how it should or take a few tries but it does always start.

I think I may have solved this with changing an injector seal as it was chuffing now it starts hot within a couple of seconds, not sure on cold yet will have to wait until the morning.

what I have now noticed is the air bubbles going from the filter to the pump, not sure if some are supposed to or not but its constant little bubbles.

but would the bubbles coming from the filter cause the injector light on and it shakes on idle and when I disconnected each injector return pipe one spayed out quicker than the other, I know this needs a proper leak off test but could a faulty injector cause the problems, once its running it drives perfect no hesitation like some with failed injectors.

any help would really be appreciated and I have been through all similar posts looking for similar issues to mine but non really are the same and if they are they don't put up if they fixed the problem.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2006 Renault Clio 3 dci, check injection light and starting issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire