mardi 24 novembre 2015

F9Q to rwd automatic

F9Q to rwd automatic


Hello
I have a suzuki grand vitara diesel and the 2005 onwards models only come with manual gearboxs . The F9 engine is installed north south in the suzuki vitara . I am wanting to install an automatic gearbox in the car . Is there any rwd automatic gearbox that mates to the f9Q ?
If there is nothing that bolts up directly I will look at adapting the automatic from the petrol grand vitara , I believe they are an AW4 gearbox .
Any ideas or leads to help me in my crasy idea is most welcome .
Thanks
Chris

Currently in chris77's garage:
Suzuki grand vitara

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



F9Q to rwd automatic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire