lundi 23 novembre 2015

F5R IDE Megane starting issue

Well, after reading nearly all the threads related to the (in)famous IDE engine, I haven't find how to solve this, the only similar thread ended with the car... burning !

So, Let me explain the issue:

My megane was running for around a year in limp mode as soon as the engine warms so I thought that the problem was a faulty fuel pressure regulator

So, I talked with the guys of F5R team and bought a new, shiny regulator

As soin as I installed it, the limp mode dissapeared and the car refused to start, when I rei.stalled the faulty regulator the car only starts if the limp mode is activated if not, the car refused to start when cold at the beginning but now the car don't start until I smash with something in the zone of the FPR

I thought that it could be a problem with the fuel pressure or the ignition so I bought a new coil, a new high pressure pump and a new low pressure pump

And the car remains the same: if I manage to start it, the engine only starts when the throttle is down, it sounds an strange "pop, pop" and only remain on if I accelerate it, as soon as I release the throttle, the engine turns off

The engine have compression in all the four cylinders and I can't understand what's going on in my engine

So please, if anybody have any idea or advice, please tell me what could this be

Thanks in advance

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



F5R IDE Megane starting issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire