vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Renault master Reversing sensor fault

Renault master Reversing sensor fault


Hi, I have a 2009 MWB Renault Master with what I believe my be aftermarket reversing sensors. Problem is they have stopped working. They beep once when I place van in reverse and then thats it. I guess this means its not a faulty speaker which is small and in back of van so am looking at either the x4 sensors or the unit itself. Are the sensors like Xmas tree lights when if one fails they all will and where(Realise must be loads of different ones)would the control box usually be, I am guessing this may be hidden away in the dash. Any advise on testing, fault finding or recommendations for a replacement unit would be most appreciated. Many thanks Dave

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Renault master Reversing sensor fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire