mardi 26 janvier 2016

Car won't lock!

So, I get to my car after work, and double press the unlock button. The doors unlock so nothing unusual. I then proceed to drive home, and once I've got here, I get out of the car and double press the button to lock the car, except now, it doesn't lock. There's no locking noise from the Solenoid trying to lock the car, the hazard lights don't flash like they used to either! In fact, the car makes no attempt to lock itself. It's like there is no signal coming from the key. I go to get my spare (remember locking it previously with the spare about a week ago after misplacing my keys) and push the lock button. Nope, same thing. The car doesn't want to lock itself. Makes no attempt at it. Even pressing the open button or the boot open button doesn't do anything.

What's likely wrong with it? I really hope the immobiliser isn't linked to the central locking as otherwise I'm ****ed for my 20 mile trip to work tomorrow!

Edit: And just as I post that, it has decided to work!

Don't know how to delete/archive a thread on here. How can I do that?


Last edited by chaz1992; 12 Minutes Ago at 07:07 PM.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Car won't lock!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire