lundi 25 janvier 2016

ABS problem Renault master ambulance 2005

Hi
The ABS light is illuminated on the Dash, after doing a home diagnostic check, I traced the issue to the wheel speed sensors. I have replaced both fronts, however when I got to the rear I found that the old air suspension system had been removed and the sensors weren't connected. Unfortunately it appears the sensor plugs have been cut off with the air suspension cables. I have been unable to locate a wiring diagram and therefore unable to trace the correct colour wires to reconnect plugs.

A. Is there a way of disabling ABS so it just uses standard braking?

B. Does someone know the cable colours/ wiring diagram for the rear ABS sensors?

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



ABS problem Renault master ambulance 2005

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire