dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Kangoo 1.9dti starting and fuel leak problems

Kangoo 1.9dti starting and fuel leak problems


Hi, Thanks for letting me join the forum. I've got a problem with my wife's Kangoo. It's always started first time until recently, now I have to floor the accelerator and keep turning until it fires, usually about three 10 second bursts. I live in Spain, so it's not really cold, but I changed the glow plugs anyway as I doubt they ever have been.
The glow plug light comes on for about 4 seconds then goes out again which would seem about right.
Once it's started it runs and starts fine for the rest of the day.
It also had a diesel leak from the top cap of the pump so I removed it, put some sealant on it and put it back which stopped the leak there, but I noticed a slight pool beneath it today although the old leak had definitely stopped.
Although I worked on cars on and off for years, it was mostly classics so I know very little about modern cars and the array of different sensors which seem to be everywhere.
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what it could be?
Also is there a decent workshop manual out there? I stuck without my friendly Haynes.
Many thanks.

Currently in Wowbanger's garage:
2000 Kangoo 1.9dti, 1986 Landrover Defender 110, 1999 VW Polo1.0L

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Kangoo 1.9dti starting and fuel leak problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire