lundi 25 janvier 2016

2003 Scenic 1.9 dCi cambelt question

It's probably been asked already but my PC in work is playing up and the pages / results are not loading for me. I've been getting quotes today for a cambelt change and best one so far is £340.
One garage was £460 as they said the water pump needs doing also at the same time? The garage that quoted me £340 said the water pump is external and nothing to do with the cambelt so I'm at a loss with who is right and who is wrong?!

Car is a 2003 Mk1 facelift Scenic 1.9 dCi 105?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Currently in CardiffGareth's garage:
2003 Renault Scenic 1.9dCi 105 Special Edition Fudji

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2003 Scenic 1.9 dCi cambelt question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire