lundi 25 janvier 2016

2002 Laguna not do Dynamique

Hi

I have a 2002 Laguna, 1.9dci. The abs, traction and handbrake warning lights appeared constantly. I went to a local garage whos diagnostic machine couldn't help and so into the Renault dealer today. Hydraulic Block needs replaced I'm informed at a cost of 1100 euros, I live in the Canaries. Ive seen them on ebay, is it critical with exact models,years ect required ? is it a simple swap? I am moving back to the UK in two months and need the cheapest solution in order to sell. Ideas??????

In advance
Thanks.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2002 Laguna not do Dynamique

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire