mardi 22 décembre 2015

2002 1.4 Clio Automatic Warning Light

I brought a Clio 2002 Automatic on sunday as a second hand car. Was a bit anxious about it all, but thats me.

Have noticed that after 10 mins of driving, it "jerks" when attempting to change gear. And I thought I saw a warning light come on.
Went for another drive to see if the light would come on and it didn't.
This morning, same happened. Jerked when only on road 10 mins and the "auto" warning light def came on.
To me it sounds "noisy" when doing speeds yet when I am at traffic lights its so silent, I think I have stalled the damn thing!

Now I am a meek little lady and my fear is that the "foreigner" has diddled the little lady!!!!!!!!!!

Of course googling it has scared me as some people say its a major job/gear box issues etc etc

Car looked like it was parked up a while so could it be the oil/water etc needs topping up. Each time I remember to check, its dark and I am in a field (I work there!!)

AND if people think it is the oil, what is the best one to buy as I am sending hubby out to get some while I am at work.

I am not impressed and rather anxious about it all.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2002 1.4 Clio Automatic Warning Light

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire