lundi 14 décembre 2015

12v accessory socket dead. 2005 Scenic 2

12v accessory socket dead. 2005 Scenic 2

Hope someone can help here.
I've recently acquired a 2005 Scenic Expression 1.5dCI.
Im quite happy with it, although there are a few niggles that im trying to sort out.
Its got the usual fan resistor pack issues, window issues which im building up to.
The one thats got me foxed at the moment is the 12v socket under the gear lever.
It refuses to supply power. There is power to the socket as the light works, but now power to anything connected. I've swapped the actual socket out with one from a scrapper. No difference.
I've checked the fuses, cant see any specific to the socket and none noted as blown.
The wiring plug has 3 wires, im guessing live, switched live and earth?
Any suggestions where to go next?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



12v accessory socket dead. 2005 Scenic 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire