jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Wont start in cold weather

Wont start in cold weather


Hi, I cant find a similar problem so hoping someone has some ideas. I have a 2000 Laguna Alize 1.6 petrol which starts first time, every time, except in the winter. Now its cold again it just wont start, unless I get a jump start. Last winter I got a new battery and put on a kill switch which I used when I wasn't going anywhere for a few days. Sometimes this worked, but to be honest, it really seems to be if the weather goes under a certain temperature. The car is on its last legs so don't want to spend any more money, just wondering if there is something simple I may be missing. Thanks for any help.

Currently in nzjrc's garage:
2000 Renault Laguna Alize

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Wont start in cold weather

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire