Clio 2007 : heater blower/resistor problems
Hi,
This is my first post .
My sons 2007 Clio has a heater problem it works when he leaves in the morning but it sometimes stops working, when it works all 4 settings work ok.I have stripped the glove compartment out removed the 2 screws holding the resistor I removed it to have a look.
It is green with the thermal fuse on the end when I look for the resistor on the internet the one that comes up is different it is white with no thermal fuse on the end Question:1 is this the same.
Question 2 when trying to remove the fan resistor there are 2 wires red and black coming out of the resistor and going over the top of the fan housing I presume it is plugged into the fan somewhere do I have to remove the trim under the driver side as well to unattach this end.
Also been reading about people changing the thermal fuse but would it be the fuse if the fan is still working sometimes.
grateful for any help
Currently in Slimgraham's garage:
Renault clio mk3 2007
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Clio 2007 : heater blower/resistor problems
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire