mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Scenic 2005 Tuner or Update list radio?

I have a 2005 Grand scenic with a after market stereo - I would like to fit a original stereo but unsure if a tuner list or update list type? Can you identify by the plugs for radio connection?

when working on car I have found build stickers dated 09/2005 and 10/2005 so assume it a very late 2005 car
I think from memory its was reg'd November 2005.

also is there a know problem with Ariels on scenics as I lose reception when out at coastal areas?

Currently in Nexxusone's garage:
2005 Grand Scenic 1.6 VVT Authentique Manual with a Handbrake Lever NOT a EPB!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Scenic 2005 Tuner or Update list radio?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire