mardi 19 janvier 2016

scenic 1.5 DCI starting problem running rough and black smoke

scenic 1.5 DCI starting problem running rough and black smoke


Hi I'm new we have 1.5 DCI scenic its been well serviced before an since we had it its started smoking under load But seemed OK, now it's kicking out thick black smoke under load smells bad aswell and its running rough sounds like its missing and louder. Then since this its started to not start after its been run an left for 5 mins an sometimes struggles to start. Looking for advice on where to start I've orded a fuel filter as I've read this could be a problem I took it off an blew it through as mines a sealed unit but no change I also change the hand primer as the one on it didn't pull an fuel through after I drained the filter. Any help would be great.

Currently in scenicdad's garage:
scenic

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



scenic 1.5 DCI starting problem running rough and black smoke

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire