lundi 25 janvier 2016

Sat Nav Centre Console has no power

Hi,

I wondered if anyone was able to assist with a fault with my Megane multimedia control panel.

The centre console multimedia control is no longer working. This happened suddenly. It no longer lights up and none of the buttons work and therefore don't control the sat nav. All other electrics seem to work fine (e.g. radio, air con, heating, cigarette lighter, bluetooth). I'm thinking the problem is a lose/broken wire powering the centre control panel or a blown fuse.

I wondered if I'm in the right area. If it is a fuse does anyone know which one. I can't seem to find a fuse that is specific enough.

I'm not sure if it's connected (although I assume so) but my radio also cuts off and on for the first 5 mins of starting the car and my rev counter light flicker.

Thank you in advance for any advise.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Sat Nav Centre Console has no power

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire