lundi 4 janvier 2016

Laguna 2 wont start after changing a battery

Hi Guys
I have a 2005 Laguna 1.9dci tourer which is causing me a few problems.

I had been wanting to sell it as I have got a new car but thought I'd leave it to after Christmas...big mistake! I had to jump start it a few times but it always started until yesterday where it was as dead as a dodo. So went to Euro car parts and got a new one today, old one out, new one in..few sparks, alarm comes on...its alive!! Only its not....

I put the card in, start button pressed with clutch and brake pressed and click...nothing. Apart from the dashboard cycling back to the beginning.

Its done 154k, just had new rear brakes (so im down an arm already) and I just want it to start and go, literally!

Any ideas of how to get this started, its so annoying as it was working fine before, its just hasn't liked been stood for a week.

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Laguna 2 wont start after changing a battery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire