dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Kangoo 1.5dci 04 16 amp drain. 80amp fuse problem

Kangoo 1.5dci 04 16 amp drain. 80amp fuse problem

Hi, basically when engine is off and everything turned off the battery is being drained by 16.4 amp.
I know this by removing the negative lead and linking the multi meter in series.
I have found by process of elemination that when I pull out the 80amp fuse that is located near the battery the reading goes from 16.4 to zero.
However I'm not sure what this fuse is for ?
Has anyone had the same problem?

I now have to remove the negative every time I leave van over half hour or its flat!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks phil

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Kangoo 1.5dci 04 16 amp drain. 80amp fuse problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire