dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Clutch problem

Clutch problem


Hi. I have a Renault Megane Scenic Fidji 1.6. Today I had driven about 30 miles on the motorway and as I came off the slip road I had to stop for the lights. Everything had seemed okay but when I put the car into 1st gear I heard a crunching sound and it revved but would not move. I got the car moved over to the side of the road onto the kerb, so it was slightly higher on one side. Called the RAc and while I was waiting I tried the car again a couple of time sand the same thing happened. By the time the RAC arrived, he tried the car and it was okay again! He followed me home to make sure all was okay but it still felt a little weird to me - not sure if this was me being paranoid or if there is definitely something wrong. The RAC mechanic seems to think it may be low fluid and that if this is the case by the time it has been checked and the gearbox removed I may as well have a new clutch, which I really can't afford! I'm hoping someone has an idea what this is and how easily it can be fixed. Thanks

Currently in Maxine Sanderson's garage:
Renaul Megane Scenic Fidji 1.6i

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Clutch problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire