dimanche 24 janvier 2016

2009 Megane 1.5DCi Fan Prob

Hi guys, I have a 2009 Megane 5 door hatch. 1.5dci. The other day with no warning the fan stopped working. I have the digital display and that still works, change temp etc. When you push the front screen button you hear the fan do something like change the direction of flow but no motor. I have checked fuse behind glovebox, this is fine, so I changed the resistor as this is the most common problem. However still no joy. I have checked free movement of fan that's ok. Then by accident I caught the resistor radiator type bit against the bulk head and fan came on full speed. I tried changing speeds but no affect.

Can anyone please help....

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2009 Megane 1.5DCi Fan Prob

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire