lundi 25 janvier 2016

1.2 clio 16v very bad idle

Hello, there this is my first post on this so let's see how it goes.
A few weeks ago my girlfriends car started leaking out water badly and I suspect the headgasket had blown and cracked the head, I previously done a block test to confirm a blown head gasket a few weeks before. Anyway I got a head gasket kit, timing belt kit and water pump just to be safe. So I done the head gasket. Lock the flywheel with timing pin. Checked the head out for cracks or to see if was warped with a flat bar and feeler gauges, everything was fine. Fixed a misfire in cylinder 3 (new spark plug). Built it back up and started it up and ran like a wee sweetie for about 2 mins. No leaks at all. Then the revs were going up in down on idle, and it would do that for about 30 seconds then jump up to 2000 rpm and stay there plus smoke reeks out the back when it revs up to 2000rpm and the eml comes on along with the engine electrical light (it looks like a glow plug light) when I turned off the car the carbon canister keeps on ticking. I put omnitech (diagnostic machine) on the car and found fault codes

Inlet air circuit signal incoherence
Manifold pressure sensor circuit

I took off the throttle body and gave it a good clean but that's has made no difference. I've hit a brick wall and don't know what to do, but the car does run pretty good when above roughly 30mph however when you do under 30mph sometimes the lights come on the dash and you lose all power then you have to stop and turn it off and on again and your away again.

Pleeeeease help me, I feel so bad about it because I'm a Vauxhall apprentice mechanic and should be able to do this job.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



1.2 clio 16v very bad idle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire