mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Radio and Washer Problem

Radio and Washer Problem


Hello, I'm new to forums, so I'm not sure should I post this here. Anyway, I just bought a new car (I had a very limited budget) and I want to save some money by fixing some things. First of all, the car runs awesome. The problem is that my radio doesn't work. Well....when I turn it on it just says "Error" on the screen. Also my windshield washer pump doesn't seem to work. I'd like to start on that, and any help or advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Currently in SkyAnthrax94's garage:
2003 Renault Megane Break 1.6 16v AC Caravan

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Radio and Washer Problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire