Changed out the standard HU as it was faulty and wanted a decent HU anyway, new 5.25" door speakers front and rear (NS rear speaker I can't remove though for some reason, the screws just keep turning and not loosening, so if anyone has any tips on how best to remove them would be much appreciated). Next will be 2x 6"x9"'s in the parcel shelf and 2x12" sub box in the boot as soon as I have a drill to get the power cable for the amps into the engine bay. Not sure what to do after that, probably little cosmetic bits I guess.
Currently in Razac1983's garage:
2004 Renault Clio II Dynamique 1.2 16v
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
My first mod.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire