Hi there guys, yesterday I drove my Megane over a hump in the road and banged my sump (hole in the sump) I was going uphill so after the bump I had to go another +- 100m to the top of hill so I can pull over, the car lost power and I heard a noise from enjin bay ( sounds like a sucking noise ) it came and went and came and went a couple of times before I could pull over the car and stop. When I tried to stop there were no brakes so I had to use the handbrake and stopped the enjin immediately. Needless to say there were no
oil left in car when I manage to stop. The cat did not over heat as the temp stayed on the normal mark as every day driving. My concern here is 1. Why didn't I have any brakes? 2. Does the
oil go trough the
oil pump and
oil filter before it goes to the
Turbo or straight from
oil pump to the
Turbo? 3. The sucking noise is that caused of the lo or no
oil that was supposed to go trough to the
turbo?.
Hope you guys can help and share some advice, It would mean a great deal to me Thanks.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Megane II 1.9Dci Hole in Sump
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire