Clio lights not working (mk3 07 plate)
Hi,
I have a clio mk3 07 plate.
The other night I returned to my car to find it was completely dead. After charging it up and eventually getting it to turn on, it was found that lights were staying on even when they were 'turned off' and the keys were out of the ignition. This must have caused the dead battery.
I then drove it home and to my surprise the lights were off. No further problems for a few days until I found the lights weren't working now. Took it to halfords as I thought it was the bulbs, both bulbs changed anddddd nothing. Bloke checked the fuses and could find nothing wrong.
Does anybody have an idea what could have happened during all this? I originally had the AA out to it and he said he thought it was a relay, however the screw(?) was rusted so he didn't want to break it and then leave me with no lights. The lights on the dashboard are also much more dim and the clock display goes dim when I put the lights in main beam position.
Thanks!
Currently in Prosser's garage:
2007 clio expression
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Clio lights not working (mk3 07 plate)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire