mercredi 23 décembre 2015

2003 Clio Expression 1.2 Electrical fault light and toxic fume warning light

Hi,
I am completely new to this forum and I've spent a while trawling through many posts trying to find a solution!
Over the last week the electrical fault light has been coming on the dash - with the car going into limp home mode. I restart the car and it the light goes off.
Today I take the car out and it does it again, and again, and again! In a matter of a few miles!
The third time, the toxic fume light comes on but the electrical fault light goes off.
Later I return home - the toxic fume light is on permanently but the electrical fault light coming on and the car going into limp mode intermittently. I had to pull over 3 times on the way home too.

Any ideas?!

Thanks in advance!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



2003 Clio Expression 1.2 Electrical fault light and toxic fume warning light

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire