mardi 2 octobre 2018

John Deere 214 electric lift

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
John Deere 214 electric lift
Just wanted to know how difficult it will be to convert a manual lift on my jd 31 tiller to an electric lift. Will I be able to use the manual lift parts to connect to the actuator and will I need to make my own bracket mount for the actuator and motor. Thanks
New E170 question
Recently purchased a E170 with 48" deck. Couple questions:

The belt tensioner for the deck rattles like crazy. Is this normal? Called JD and they said to call dealer. Dealer checked it out and said " this is the way it's made, did nothing and sent me a bill for $26".
The front tires have very sharp edges both inside and outside that tear up the lawn.
Are any of you guys having this problem?
This is my first JD. I have no other problems and really like the tractor.
I went with the 170 because of the larger tires. A 38" deck would have been ok but not available. Will have to remove deck for winter storage but that's a good excuse to clean deck before storing. With deck installed it will not go through storage shed door.
Advertising
I can't seem to navigate this site anymore. The pop up ads are simply too much for my internet service I guess. All the photos have advertising over them. I don't get it. I am on another forum, and there is none of this advertising.
Poulan pro hydrostatic trans problem
G’day l have a20hp poulan pro hydrostatic trans fwd and rev pedals when l push on either pedal motor labour’s but mower dosnt move need a bit of help to resolve the problem cheers grant
Hi everyone
Just got a Ford tractor. Glad to be here!
Blades won't turn
I have a Craftsman DYT 4000. Been cutting grass with no problem... until today. I was cutting for a little while and noticed I needed to fill the gas tank. Filled 'er up and now when I pull the PTO switch, the blades won't turn. Checked all the belts and they're OK and seated properly. All the idler pulleys are in place with springs OK. My guess is the switch but the manual suggests:Obstruction in the clutch mechanism (I can't even locate that!) Worn/damaged mower drive belt. Frozen idler pulley . Frozen blade mandrel.
The pulleys all turn freely, so that's out. The belts all APPEAR to be OK and under tension. Where the heck IS the clutch mechanism?!?

Any help would REALLY be appreciated.
Ford yt16
I recently purchased a 1988 ford yt16. Can anyone tell me if the 1986 units are compatible for parts and accessories? I need to find another unit for original replacement parts but unsure if Ford made drastic changes year to year. Thanks!
My Kohler Courage single experiment
Hi all.
I bought a 2012 Husqvarna YTH 21k46 with the bad rep Kohler Courage 21hp single engine. The tractor had a broken frame so I used it for parts. It already had 360+ hours on it and still ran fantastic, no knocks, clunks, clanks, cracks, or oil leaks. Now keep in mind I have changed out a lot of these Courage engines and I'm in no way a fan.

About a year ago I bought this 2011 Craftsman YT 4500 with a 54 inch deck and blown 26 hp Kohler Courage V-Twin engine. I guess it helps to keep oil in them. Any way I thought to myself lets put that single in it and see what happens. IMO these Craftsman's should have never been built with such a monster deck. The tractor is too small for the deck. I thought for sure this engine wouldn't have the power or strength to even try to mow with. Boy I was wrong. It now has 450 hours on it and still running strong. I did try to do some field mowing with it but the terrain was too ruff and the deck kept getting hung up. With that said it's only been used on fairly flat terrain since then. That darned engine has plenty of power and it takes some pretty tall grass to bog her down. I'm still in ahh in how well it has held up and performed.


So my experiment with installing a bad rep engine in a tractor that it has no business in is a complete success. For you people reading about the horror stories on these engines they're not all bad. And yes no matter what when buying one ALWAYS look for oil leaks and cracks. I'm still not a fan but very impressed.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN6726.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	2338041   Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN6723.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	2338043   Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN6724.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	2338045   Click image for larger version
Name:	DSCN6725.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	2338047  

More prayers for my wife
My wife has been fighting and receiving treatment for an ongoing medical condition and now her doctors in Hattiesburg have referred her to Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, LA. We are scheduled to leave in the morning and are requesting your prayers. Thank you, Rudy P.:praying:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire