dimanche 7 octobre 2018

Condensation? inside LCD - thoughts?

MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Condensation? inside LCD - thoughts?
Every time I use the X370, the LCD screen gets what appears to be condensation inside underneath the display.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm not overly concerned, but I don't consider it normal. I have not contacted the John Deere shop. Any thoughts? Is this something that should be looked at?
Anyone know Mossburg 500's?? Need info.
OK, so I just got a old Mosburg 500 20ga shotgun. Im assuming its pre 68 because I dont see any serl numbers, and just the time line of its use..[it was my dads] When did they start making these? I dont see any model numbers at all on it, and really other then on the back of the pad not even a Mosburg stamp anywhere. Its clearly a 500 by looking at it, but no idea other then that. So, any info? tips, tricks, and way to ID year or anything?? thanks.
Bought a X720 today!
I picked up a 2010 X720 today. Got it cleaned up and waxed. 😁

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	1538867099162115877670701814059_1538867115757.jpg
Views:	N/A
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	2338961  
GC2300 FEL Controller Leak?
I've got a GC2300 that seems to be leaking hydraulic fluid down from the controller. I noticed a leak onto my boots when I was moving mulch the other day. Seems to be coming from the bottom of the controller box. Anyone have experience with this, or know of a fix? thanks, Bob
engine swap
Decided to swap out the engine in my loader tractor. It was burning a little oil and also leaking some. I put in a P218 that I recently bought for $125. All that was wrong with it was a plug wire.

Jacobsen Victor 18" Scrap Rescue
Saved from the grave. In line to be scrapped, I saw it and was told it didn't run. Took it home and removed the filter canister which was full of a decomposed filter. Gave it a shot of starting fluid and it popped off. Fresh fuel and she fired like a new mower. It's a 1967 model.

Cleaned it up this morning. Everything functions smoothly.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm new here
Hi everyone, I'm new to classic tractors and this seemed like the right place to be. I have a Bolens 1050, and just aquired a Bolens g14 with a tiller. I hope to get the ball rolling on these.
JD318 hydraulic accessories?
In theory, could I get any small hydraulic device and hook it up to a JD318 to power it?
Or is it some JD proprietary system?
Fuel filter location and fuel line routing? (PK 1618)
I'm looking to replace my fuel line on my PK 1618 and wanted to know where the factory placed the fuel filter on the line? Mine has it a short distance from the bottom of the tank, in the space near the PTO and belts. If you are only changing the filter, it is in a very inconvenient spot and not sure that is the original position on mine.

Second, my fuel line comes outside of the choke and throttle cables then back in toward the engine. Is that the factory routing? It looks my dad (previous owner) placed a chunk of larger hose around the fuel line to prevent rubbing on a spot near where the line disappears back into the engine bay; that is definitely not factory.

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire