mardi 22 décembre 2015

Thank you :)

to a recent post made by a member of saying thank you I have to say i am happy someone has highlited this issue I have also noticed people not saying thank you it doesn't hurt or take longer than a minute.

So thank you again for the help I have received off this forum and hope you all have a merry christmas. Remember to spend time with family and friends.

I also would like to say ( I have forgot the name of the person who posted) about them feeling ill and his poor wife being rushed into hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning I was so glad to read you both are ok and you finally found the problem as to why you was ill I hope by now you have a tester remember to keep checking the battery's. Merry Christmas to you both .

I will say it early Hope everyone on here has a brilliant 2016 .

Currently in Charliehigh2016's garage:
2001 RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC DYNAMIQUE 1.9 Dci

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Thank you :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire