vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Immobiliser light staying on no crank in engine

Hello all, I have a Renault Clio 2003 1.2 and my engine will not turn over. The immobiliser light stays on red constantly when key is in car and the ignition is on and even when I take key out of car it still stays on but goes out after a while. Also my window wipers, indicators, central locking, electric windows aren't working. I had it working last Sunday for a while, I noticed that the relays from my fuse box on the passenger side kept clicking but went off after a while and when I turned the engine off the immobiliser light flashed like normal but then when I came to the car Monday morning I notice that immobiliser light wasn't on at all I tired turning it on nothing happened the ignition was on with radio on but no crank when I tried turning it over but just a solid red light from immobiliser. The guy who came to look yesterday said if it was anything to do with my wires that connect to UCH fuse box then it wouldn't have worked on Sunday, I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an idea as to what the problem is?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Immobiliser light staying on no crank in engine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire