vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Dashboard lights with parking assembly

Hi Guys, good morning, I just joined this forum though you might want to look and advise in my issue

I have Renault Megane (1.6 Petrol) 2005 model and here are my problems.

(1) when you put the car key it wont show you anything (on 0) until you make the parking light on (1), interesting thing is if you on the hazard light on it will work from outside but on odometer (dashboard) it will not show anything, its completely off until you open the parking light and I cannot let them open all the time.

(2) last time due to some reason we had to remove the battery and when we put it back I start getting message in new message "AUTO LIGHTS DEACTIVATED" what is that :/ how can I get rid of this message as it is not leaving the desktop empty if there will be any new message.

Thanks a lot in advance and hope to hear from anyone soon

Kindest Regards,
Uzzi


Last edited by muzairu; 4 Minutes Ago at 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot to mention car model

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Dashboard lights with parking assembly

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire