mercredi 2 mars 2016

Cleaned egr

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 19 Minutes Ago Thread Starter

Junior Member

 

Join Date: Mar 2016

Posts: 1

Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cleaned egr


Hi can someone help ???? I have a 2004 Megane 1.9 DCI
I took the EGR out give it a clean put it back together BUT NOW when I sart it up it wont rev over 3000 revs and blows loads of white smoke out ,,,, This neber happened untill I cleaned the EGR I'm also getting P0487 Exhaust Recirculation Throttle Control Circuit "A" /Open errror code

Buster9765 is online now  

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Cleaned egr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire