jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Scenic keyless ignition

TalkingScenic keyless ignition

Hi all, I have a renault scenic 2005. I had the car ticking over for about 40mins on my drive whilst cleaning it with the key card in my pocket. Not thinking anything of it I walked inside the house and when I came out the car had stopped. I tried starting it but it wouldn't start. On the dash it said check gearbox and check emissions. I used a code reader and it said code P0700. I gave up at this point and left the car over night. In the morning it started first time. Please deny ideas. Could it have been the mobilised.

Currently in Biker49's garage:
2005 renault scenic 1.6vvt auto

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Scenic keyless ignition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire